I created this daring and bold makeup look as an ode to Fall. You can definitely tell that fall is here despite the fact that I'm not quite certain I'm ready for Summer to go away....It's getting nippier outside.... The leaves are starting to change color.... And all those pesky mosquitoes have gone away. The best thing about Fall besides no mosquitoes is that you get to rock darker makeup looks.
For this look, because I have such a dark lip I tried to balance it out by keeping my face as nude as possible. I created this look in under 15 minutes. (Most products used are pictured below.)
- I started by applying Midnight Velvet m.Vie Concealer in Ivory under my eyes to help conceal those dark under eye bags.
- With my m.Vie mini kabuki brush, I applied Midnight Velvet m.Vie Pressed Powder Mineral Foundation in Twany all over my face to help conceal dark spots and to also set the concealer.
- I dabbed a little bit of VS Pro Victoria's Secret Magic FX Radiant Flash Brightening Cream on my cheekbones, chin, cupid's bow, forehead, brow bone and down the bridge of my nose for an extra glow.
- To my cheeks I applied Midnight Velvet blush in Maple Leaf.
- I filled my eyebrows with Smashbox brow powder in Taupe/Soft Brown from the Smashbox Brow tech line.
- I lined my upper lash line with a tiny flick with Laura Mercier Eyeliner Pencil in Stone Grey so that it gives a soft, romantic look. Not too dark.
- I finished off the eyes with some Urban Decay Perversion mascara on both the top and bottom lashes to open my eyes up.
- My lips were completely lined with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Coffee bean.
- To add definition to my pout I topped it all off with Laura Mercier Lipstick in Muse.
What do you think of this look? Will you try to recreate it? Send me your recreations to email@example.com or my social media and I'll share them in my weekly newsletter and on my social media.